How the TVR Hundred Club Works
* Up to 100 numbers 1-100 are issued to club members
* Each number costs £2. A member can have more than one number
* The member pays by monthly or annual standing order
* There will be a draw at the end of each month, the draw will be made by the Hundred Club co-ordinator Chris Shanks.
* There are 3 prizes being 25%, 15% & 10%. Paid up members from the previous month will be entered in the subsequent months draw.
* The other 50% of the money raised will help the Teifi Valley Railway Society, to meet it's obligations, which includes rolling stock maintenance.
* All members will be notified by e-mail of the winners.
* Winnings will be paid by Electronic Bank Transfer.
To sign up click here to complete the form and set up a standing order.
Click on the photo below to view our Galleries of photographs old and new.
If you would like to submit pictures to be included in the gallery please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly staff will be happy to serve you with great coffee and yummy cakes, etc.
We look forward to seeing you.
Two of our Volunteers, Gail & Terry, were mowing the Park area when they uncovered some paving which turned out to be part of the original GWR Platform.
They continued excavating and revealed the original stonework which will be used as seating for a picnic area