How the TVR Hundred Club Works
* Up to 100 numbers 1-100 are issued to club members
* Each number costs £2. A member can have more than one number
* The member pays by monthly or annual standing order
* There will be a draw at the end of each month, the draw will be made by the Hundred Club co-ordinator Chris Shanks.
* There are 3 prizes being 25%, 15% & 10%. Paid up members from the previous month will be entered in the subsequent months draw.
* The other 50% of the money raised will help the Teifi Valley Railway Society, to meet it's obligations, which includes rolling stock maintenance.
* All members will be notified by e-mail of the winners.
* Winnings will be paid by Electronic Bank Transfer.
To sign up click here to complete the form and set up a standing order.