The 100 Club
Welcome to the Teifi Valley Railway Society 100 Club. This is an opportunity to help the railway and possibly yourself, as 50% of the ticket money is returned to club members via the monthly draw.
To join, please fill out the form below; sort code and account number are required for payment of winnings. Alternatively, you can set up your own Standing Order by internet banking.
How it works
- Up to 100 numbers 1-100 are issued to club members.
- Each number costs £2. A member can have more than one number.
- The member pays by monthly or annual standing order.
- There will be a draw at the end of each month, the draw will be made by the Hundred Club co-ordinator Chris Shanks.
- There are 3 prizes being 25%, 15% & 10%. Paid up members from the previous month will be entered in the subsequent months draw.
- The other 50% of the money raised will help the Teifi Valley Railway Society, to meet it's obligations, which includes rolling stock maintenance.
- All members will be notified by e-mail of the winners.
- Winnings will be paid by Electronic Bank Transfer.
TVR Society One Hundred Club Rules
The purpose of the Teifi Valley Railway Society 100 Club is to raise funds. 50% of the money will be paid into the Society bank account and used to meet the societies costs, which includes maintaining its rolling stock, comprising steam & diesel engines, carriages and wagons. The rest of the money raised will be returned as prize money.
1. For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100. You can buy more than one number should you wish.
2. A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.
3. The prizes will total 50% of the of the prior months income.
4. This will be apportioned as: 1st Prize 25%, 2nd Prize 15% and 3rd Prize 10%. The TVR 100 Club is a Small Society Lottery: and is open to all society members and the general public. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
5. Payments must be made by standing order monthly or annually.
6. Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
7. If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
8. The draw shall be made by the 100 Club co-ordinator at the end of every month.
9. All winnings will be paid by electronic bank transfer.
10. All members will be notified by Email of the winning name and number. In addition the results will appear on the TVR website & Facebook page.
11. The 100 Club will be run by the TVR Society. In case of any dispute the decision of the Society Committee is final.
12. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
13. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into TVR society funds after six months.
If you wish to set up your standing order via electronic banking please use the following details:
Recipient's name:Teifi 100
Recipients bank: HSBC
Sort Code: 40-34-14
If you do not have access to a printer, or if you have any other queries, please contact Chris Shanks at email@example.com or telephone 01559 509409